Sikora Photography Limited (trading as “Marek Sikora Photography”, “us” or “we”) respects the privacy of the visitors to our Website. The homepage of which is located at www.mareksikora.com (“Website”). We inform you of our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of any Personal Information and Anonymous Information you submit to us through our Website.
Your Personal Information may be processed by Marek Sikora Photography in the country where it was collected as well as transferred to and processed in other countries where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less strict than the laws in your country.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you provide it to us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. This includes:
Information you provide when requesting a quote for the project you need photographed.
Information we require to process your workshop or training attendance.
When you request information about our services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you voluntarily provide.
When you order services through our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, invoicing address and email.
When you subscribe to a Marek Sikora Photography newsletter or sign up to view our webinars, we will collect your email address.
When you contact us to offer your services, submit requests, questions or feedback using the forms on the Website, we will collect your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback.
When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address and any information contained in the email you send us and any information attached to the email.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us learn about visitors to the Website, our customers and potential customers. We use this information to provide the Services to you, to better tailor the features, performance and support of our products and services, and to offer you additional information and opportunities.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US?
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- to fulfil any contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to notify you of upcoming events you may be interested in that relate to our services you have inquired about;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most accurate way for you and for your computer or mobile devices
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistics
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most accurate way for you, for your computer and mobile devices
- to keep our site safe and secure
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing strategies we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about our services that may interest you or them
Information we receive from other sources
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will collectively use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
Information collected on our website may be shared with:
- We may share the information we collect to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, fraud and/or data security breaches;
- We may use the information to make decisions about Marek Sikora Photography's services, products, website, applications, tools, and ways of communication.
- Marek Sikora Photography might use this information to send you marketing communications and you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any future email communications. We will only transfer your Personal Data to any third party suppliers if and to the extent we are permitted to do so by law or if you have provided your prior consent.
- Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, website development [https://learn.showit.co/en/articles/1808347-showit-gdpr] , email delivery, marketing communications, invoices processing -Xero [https://www.xero.com/uk/campaigns/xero-and-gdpr/], payment processing, and site analytics and operations), online payment transactions [https://stripe.com/gb/privacy ].
- Other Entities with your Consent. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your Personal Data (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). On the Site, you may have opportunities to express interest in or register for other services. If you do, we will provide your Personal Data to those third parties, or parties working on their behalf, to implement your request. When you interact with our Site through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, depending upon your privacy settings, this information may become public on the Internet.
- Legal. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, as to comply with legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with such legal process, or to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. We will inform you separately of any such transfer either before the transfer or at the latest after there is no risk of impairment of the purpose of the planned transfer.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You do have the choice to accept by clicking on the Privacy Settings link in the footer of the site.
Your Personal Information Choices ?
You may change any of the Personal Information in your account by editing your online profile or by sending an email to us at the email address below.
If you want to contact us, please use the following contact information.
When you do so, please tell us the name of the website or application which you are contacting us about.
By email at:
Sikora Photography Limited, 1 The Oaks, Mill Farm Courtyard, Beachampton, Milton Keynes, MK19 6DS
This Privacy Statement is a constantly changing document.
Last modified : 7th January 2020